Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mark and Elizabeth

We started out the New Year with yet another trip to Bossier, but this time we went to meet Mark's friend Elizabeth. We really like her and she fit in with the Tyler's well. You have to know my father in law! He is a MESS and jokes with everyone so you gotta know how to handle him:). We spent the afternoon visiting and then eating boiled shrimp. Elizabeth lives in Houston and we hope this isn't the last time we get to see her. That's all!
And I did ask her permission to take a picture...didn't want to freak her out! Also told her I would put it on Facebook for her.

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Ha! I love that you put her picture on here! She got the sister-in-law stamp of approval!

Hannah Lee said...

Okay, Matt and Mark look so much alike! They could pass for twins! She looks like she could be good S-I-L material to me! So glad yall had fun!

Halls said...

Hey! I think I know Mark from playing poker with him. It has to be the same guy...he is hilarious! Tell him that Lance and I said hello!