Friday, January 16, 2009

Bummer of a Week!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I don't want to bore you with boring details:). It has been a pretty uneventful but very busy week! I joined a bunco group and ran in some freezing temperatures. Chickened out on my run this morning after my partner canceled:)...blaming that one on her! Planning on doing at least 13 tomorrow and will be off to a 6am start as we have to be in Bossier by 10am for a birthday party.
For those of you who are into kids clothes, I am hosting a Castles and Crowns trunk show on Thursday, February 5 from 1-6. Check out their website and request a catalog: www.castlesandcrowns.com. I will be mailing out invites next week and if I accidentally left you off, please please come...and bring your mama plus some friends! I am hosting this party at my parent's house on Azalea Drive. It should be fun.
Well, mom is in Las Vegas(world traveler), the kids are in Bossier, Matt is refereeing basketball, and dad called me a while ago and we decided to go get a bite to eat tonight. So take care and I hope to get some cute pics of the birthday party for a future post!

0 comments: