Friday, January 2, 2009

Great Timing

Today I called mom and told her to call Wal-Mart to see if we could get the babies pictures taken. I did this in July and the pictures turned out OK...just did it to get some documented semi-professional pictures done. I had no expectations today because I had planned on scheduling their 1 and 2 year pictures next week with a local photographer.
Well, the babies took great naps this afternoon and we made it to the 5 o'clock appointment just in time. Could not believe how GREAT the pictures turned out!!!! Must have been perfect timing, as Jake hasn't smiled this great in a long time! Landry wasn't sure about the lady but we still got some good shots of her. I was SO excited and now have decided I will just use these as their portraits. Even got the CD with the copyright release. Just had to brag!




Don't overlook your local Wal-Mart photographer:)

7 comments:

adrian seney said...

Who knew?? They are PRECIOUS!! Jake's smile is perfect. We need to go shopping for clothes for the kiddos together. I LOVE everything you put on those sweet babies!!

Hannah Lee said...

AHHHH! So good to know that! Those are gorgeous! You are so right...never overlook your local people! SO CUTE!

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

Those are beautiful!! I forgot all about Jake's dimples! I'm so glad you got some good pics.

Chris, Jana, Noah and Porter said...

Hello Suzannane, I am Noahs mom, Jana. I don't know that we've met yet at Dorothys. You're children are precious. Thank you so much for the Christmas gift Jake and Landry gave Noah. That was so sweet and we love the ornament. I have a picture I posted of him looking at it. Thanks again!

Jessica Stephenson said...

Those pictures turned out great. I had Caleb's 3 year taken at Walmart, it was a last minute thing and I was also impressed with the results. For the price, you can't go wrong.

The Tylers said...

Jess....I think I was raped by the photographer at Wally world....$250 is what it cost me. Don't ask. I think I had stupid written across my forehead!

Mysti said...

Great photos! Next time we are in Ruston, I really want to get together! When is Boston?