Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dyson cousins

I have absolutely nothing to post, but mom sent this picture to me so I thought I would pass it along to you. This was last Friday when Nick and Abby(Brian's children) were still in town. They loved playing with Jake and Landry. We had just given J and L a bath at my parents house and were headed home for PJ's and bedtime. Can you see the prizes Jake has in his hand for smiling so well during the pictures at Wal-Mart. Scary that you can bribe them so early;)


Now if only this rain would go AWAY! It is supposed to clear up just in time for my 5 am run tomorrow....positive thoughts:)!

4 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

Too Sweet! I bet it is a blast with all of the cousins together!

Lora said...

I never had close in age or distance cousins-SIGH-I missed a lot! 5 AM is ONLY 30 minutes earlier than 5:30-did that help any?

SND said...

If only the cousins could live closer to Ruston!!!! Abigail and Nicholas loved being around Landry and Jake as well.

Jessica Stephenson said...

Bribery does work very well; I like to use my counseling term of positive reinforcement (makes it sound better, doesn't it?).