It seems like a while since my last post so I am attempting to do this during nap time. Last Sunday, Mom asked me if I wanted to take the kids to the beach for several days. Since our New Orleans trip with the kids was canceled due to Matt's potential layoff with his company, we opted to go. After much discussion, mom and I decided to go to Dallas and visit the Great Wolf Lodge. It was a little closer and Jake was still not 100% feeling well and I thought he would shake the virus by the day we left(Tuesday). Landry Grace's bug lasted almost 5 days so I figured Jake would be better by day 5.... this decision was not my finest moment as a parent. But he was a trooper and did great for the most part.
We have a lot going on during the next several days with weddings and birthday parties. Matt has 2 interviews next week. One on Monday and another on Tuesday, so we are praying that one of those jobs is in the Lord's plans. Hope you have a great weekend and we'll be back soon!