Friday, September 5, 2008

Joker Jake

My dear child has become quite a fan of Big D's stickers. He gets them in the mail for donations in return....or something like that. But for whatever reason, he has a ton of stickers. So yesterday afternoon I found him like this. You gotta laugh at this. Nevermind the dirty shirt....he refuses to let us feed him and cannot fully grasp the fork concept. Life is never dull!


I caught mom and dad doing their best this morning to get Landry to eat all of her oatmeal. I was on my way to school and thought this picture was priceless! Landry is a big finger sucker and dad was trying to get her mind off of those things and get her to eatin'.

1 comments:

Lora said...

HOW MANY GRANDPARENTS DOES IT TAKE TO FEED ONE SMALL CHILD? Obviously in Landry's case-2! Your Mom was telling me about this today-TOO FUNNY! LOVE THE STICKER MAN!