Sunday, July 25, 2010

Play Dates!

This week we have done a lot and the kids are currently over in Bossier with their GiGi. I have a free moment so I thought I'd post a little of what we've been doing. Tonight I was sitting in my living room when I got a text from Ashley James telling me they drove by our house and saw a baby raccoon in the from yard. Mom was over visiting and we went outside to see the little creature and take some pictures. Thank goodness we didn't run into it's mama! I hate that the kids were not here to see this.
Last Monday we met up with Jackson and Bella Grace Yates and Jackson Washam at Lincoln Parish Park. The weather was great until the bottom dropped out and we got soaking wet! But LG loves her some BG and it was a great play date.

We headed back out to the park on Friday for a swim on the "beach" with the Hall family and the kids had a BALL! Those poor ducks had a workout but we stayed out there for about 3 hours and the kids entertained themselves for the most part. I enjoyed talking with Katie as they have been at the beach for a majority of the summer. We have missed them!
Jake is cracking me up with all of his swim gear!
Friday night we headed out with some friends for dinner and a movie. We saw Salt and it is an edge of your seat thriller. I highly recommend seeing with one!

And yesterday we headed out to Squire Creek to swim with Georgia and Joanna. This is the best pic I could get of the 3 of them!! Thanks for the invite!
And yes they loved the peach icees:)
That's all for now. Matt and I are about to go and enjoy a child free dinner.

4 comments:

The Dugdale Family said...

Y'all have had a fun week of playdates! They are so cute and crack me up. Yesterday was fun and I'm looking forward to it again. Have a good date night....even if it's at your house!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Cute pics- sounds like y'all had an awesome weekend.

Lora said...

Trying to STUFF it all in before summer comes to a roaring halt?

The Tylers said...

Yes, yes, yes! Mrs. Lora, it had become apparent that the summer is almost over. Why not now????:)