Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Last Couple of Days...

And what a fun summer it's been! It flew by and we are currently in the process of transitioning into the school year. My school year started back on Monday with both Jake and Landry Grace following the same schedule, not starting kindergarten and pre-K until the end of next week. An exciting change in this year's change of events is Jake will be at my school, which I am thrilled about! Our parish has consolidated the 4 elementary schools in the city limits, and we felt it would be best for our family that he attend school with me. It will definitely make drop-off and pick-up easier!

This last week we played dress up...and dress up some more. Then played at my school with other kids while I worked in my classroom. Colored Playhouse Disney sheets that my kiddos have learned to print off the computer. We might need to put a cap on how many sheets they can print off at once! We hung out in Bossier one night in order to spend some time with Daddy. He's been working his day job and then going to Benton a couple of evenings each week and then on the weekends to bale hay. He is such a provider and hard worker. We miss him but it's for a short time period! While there, GiGi bought Jake his first Lego set and worked on building it for 2 hours. Now that's love! And Jake thought his new set was pretty cool. On Sunday I took the kids to Wal-Mart to do some shopping. I was not feeling good(have a bad eye infection that it still not better. Hoping to get some relief soon!). I was getting onto them for misbehaving, and when I got home discovered some pictures they took with my phone of themselves having a ball. At least they know how to have a good time...and I had a good laugh! Last but not least, when you need something to brighten your days, think DISNEY! There's an app on my phone that counts down our trip. It's still a long way off, but we cannot wait!








Hope your school year is a great one!

3 comments:

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

So cute! I can't believe that Jake is starting K this year. Really?? Where did the time go. I love that they were having fun with your phone.Good luck with your school year!

Mama Mandy said...

Love those WM pics, training your children to have fun in any circumstance is a great thing. Good job!

jessie said...

Hope your eye gets better soon!!